|JOB TITLE:||Account Director|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$100,000 + super|
As the Account Director you will be responsible for the daily running of accounts with clients. The Account Director is a senior point of contact for clients; creating a community of strong relationships, as well as acting as the client's representative within the agency. The role is responsible for achieving overall revenue targets through direct client engagement and energising your team, whilst providing them with career mentorship as they grow.
A Sydney-based creative consultancy and full-service digital agency run by two successful & well-known industry leaders. These guys are dedicated to creating design-focused, results-driven and innovative work. They have produced and implemented creative projects for some of the world’s biggest brands including Red Bull, Vivid Sydney, Dropbox, Taronga Zoo and many more.
Skills & Experience
- Client and project direction
- Lead and execute strategic campaigns and
- Support with the acquisition of new accounts
- Upselling of new and existing products to existing client base
- Manage deliverables and expectations with clients and team to ensure projects are delivered on time and in budget
- Work with teams to develop project proposals/responses to ensure they meet client objectives and budgets
- Present projects and pitches
- Quoting, Scoping, SOW docs, briefing, invoicing, change requests, JCRs
- Managing direct reports
- Business Development