|JOB TITLE:||Account Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Leanne Markham|
Manage your clients and add value to your business relationships. Handle a diverse portfolio and utilise your excellent rapport building skills.
You will report to the head of client management in a dynamic and fast-faced role. You will consistently question the level of value you are bringing to your clients to ensure that the utmost is brought to them.
This well-renowned, global company is known for their advanced customer service and technology. This corporate TMC goes above and beyond for their clients. They are multi-award winning and pride themselves on their client management and retention.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in an account management role within the travel industry
- Ideally experience in a TMC environment or experience in an airline/as a hotel BDM
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and management multiple accounts at once
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Fantastic time management skills
- Very competitive salary
- Working in an award-winning company
- Fantastic company culture
- Beautiful Sydney CBD office