|JOB TITLE:||Account Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate a passion for great strategic and creative work and seek at all times to apply this to your ongoing projects. You will have experience managing accounts across mediums and will act as one of the most important facilitators of our creative product in the business.
- Responsible for leading all client work going through the agency to produce excellent campaigns that are built on strategic insight, fuelled by creativity and flawlessly executed.
- Work with the client, creative and production teams to take their solutions to market with brilliance, and efficiency.
- Managing the seamless delivery of all creative projects – you will be the central point of contact for the client and the agency on all projects and will be aware of all elements, their status and what needs to be done to move a project forward.
- Oversee and manage project finances, budgets and forecasts as well as client activity calendars, project scoping and completion reports.
Skills & experience
- 1-2 years experience in a known creative agency / environment.
- Excellent client facing skills with the ability to forge strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Genuine passion to creative some amazing globally known creative work and campaigns.
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C