Account Manager - Travel
|JOB TITLE:||Account Manager - Travel|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
Seeking a dynamic and experienced Travel Consultant
- High end, exciting, specialised product
- Working closely with a team of account managers and sales executives
- Innovative team environment
- Eastern Suburbs location
Our client is seeking an experienced Travel Consultant, whom has been exposed to high-end, boutique travel bookings. The role will involve managing executive accounts on a daily basis, this will include quoting products, selling destinations and closing deals. The role will involve accessing the organisations platform and inquiries with a B2C focus.
This organisation is a leader in its market. Providing exceptional products to a high-end elite client base. The company operate in incredible parts of the world whilst still providing amazing experiences right here in Australia.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience as a Travel Consultant or VIP Consultant
- Strong understanding of the Australian Travel Market
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong leadership and account management