|JOB TITLE:||Accounts Administrator|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Alisa Wilson|
Seeking an experienced accounts administrator with travel industry experience to join this fast growing and established wholesale company
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their busy and vibrant team located in New Market.
- Daily accounts receivable & payable
- Processing of payments to Cruise suppliers
- Processing Cruise refunds
- Cross checking internal and external systems for payments.
- Communicating with suppliers and clients
- General administration duties
This is reputable and well-established brand who are a boutique wholesaler, with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service and plenty of career opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills & Experience
Ideally you will have accounts and administration experience within a travel company and have the following:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Ability to work well under pressure and well organised.
- High level of accuracy and interest of reports and figures
- Ability to work independently
- Good time management and flexibility in managing priorities.
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C