|JOB TITLE:||Accounts Payable|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$55,000 + Super|
|CONTACT NAME:||Priyanka Kumari|
Do you have a good head for numbers? Do you want to work in finance?
reporting to the Finance Team Leader, your Accounts Payable role responsibilities will include; ensuring that the Debtors accounts are maintained and to facilitate payments to suppliers and provide other financial, administrative and clerical support to the business.
- Check and prepare incentive payments and letter to Travel Agents
- Generate and issue statements
- Resolve payment discrepancy and disputes
A proudly Australian owned and operated Travel Company. This large company provides tailored options and run’s a travel group network of Agencies.
- Great Work environment
- Excellent Location
- Great leadership in place
- Career development & growth
Skills & Experience
- Maintain a strong attention to detail and a concern for accuracy
- Prior experience in Finance from a similar role or Travel Finance
- Strong numerical ability and data entry skills
- Positive, self-motivated with a can-do attitude