|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Alisa Wilson|
A fantastic entry level role to the travel industry working for a leading Inbound travel company
This is a great opportunity to work for a high-end Inbound operator who specialise in luxury packages to New Zealand & South Pacific, for VIP clients from all over the world.
Our client are leaders in their field, with an excellent reputation that has is known in the industry for its high-end luxury product.
You’ll work alongside people that inspire you and in a great atmosphere where everyone loves their job and shares the same passion for travel.
In this role you will be responsible for the administration for the business and supporting the travel consultants. Some duties will include:
- Assisting with preparation of documentation including finalising itineraries
- Support travel consultants with checking availability and quotes
- Gain product knowledge
- Maintain and develop relationships with suppliers
- Other general administration assistance when required
- Have had some administrative experience
- Be able to cope under pressure
- Work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Working with a well-respected brand
- Career Progression
- Great Location – City Fringe
- Supportive management
- Great Modern office