Air Product Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Air Product Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
An incredible opportunity for an Air Product Manager to join a forward thinking, innovative organisation!
- Great working environment- friendly, supportive and knowledgeable team
- Highly Competitive salary offered
- Specialist in Travel for the Millennial Market- think music festivals and events!
- Monday-Friday Business hours
- Gorgeous office location – Parking available
This travel organisation is looking for an experienced air product professional with strong revenue and yield management experience. The successful individual will be responsible for overseeing a travel tech start-up platform inclusion of pricing, air margins, supplier relationships and ticketing. The role will involve forecasting of pricing based on travel trends, seasonality and demand.
This travel company is destined for success, specialising in travel to Hawaii, California, The South Pacific, Bali and Australia - it is providing exceptionally creative packages to promote a newly released product launch. The online travel company founded in 2015 is ever growing with a great team environment and fantastic career progression, you do not want to miss out!!
Skills and Experience
- Extensive air product experience – strong understanding of airfares
- Airline relationship experience
- Experience with flights API’S an advantage
- Analytical skills and E-commerce experience
- Ability to think BIG!