Area Financial Controller
|JOB TITLE:||Area Financial Controller|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Leanne Markham|
Take the next step up in your career as an area financial controller for a very well-regarded hotel group.
This exciting role could be the next great step up in your career as a financial controller. You will have the rare opportunity to manage the finances of 2 iconic Adelaide hotels. Additionally, you will get to manage a vibrant team environment and contribute to their ongoing success.
- Initiate and maintain effective control procedures to ensure all assets, liabilities, income and expenses are accurately recorded
- Preparation, review and analysis of daily, weekly and end of period management reports
- Completion of budgets and forecasts
- Mentor and motivate Finance Team members
This premium brand is one of the largest hotel groups in ANZ and is highly regarded within their space. They strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. Overall, the business has over 2000 employees and encourages thinking beyond the status quo to achieve excellence in all capacities.
- 5+ years in a finance team
- Financial control in a hospitality setting
- Tertiary qualification – preferable CPA/CA qualified
- Superior leadership experience and aptitude
- A team player who can see the bigger picture
- Advanced attention to detail
- Working with a progressive team who are focused on coaching and mentoring
- Great food and beverage discount program
- A vibrant team environment
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C