Assistant Chief Engineer
|JOB TITLE:||Assistant Chief Engineer|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Mihai Olteanu|
Trendy hotel belonging to an expanding international group with few properties in Thailand, SEA and beyond is now in the search for a new man good at all, if you are “handy” and in the look for a new challenge, look no further, we need you…
If you have been in a similar capacity in 5-star hotels/resorts for at least 2 years and you are ready for a new challenge, get in touch with us ASAP.
Only Thai applicants will be considered.
- Report to work at the scheduled time, neatly groomed and in the correct uniform.
- Responsible for Engineering Department task.
- Carry out your work in accordance with the Hotel policies and within your departmental standard operating procedures. It is expected that your work will be executed in a manner that exceeds expectations.
- Take in-charge on Engineering Head when Chief Engineer off duty.
- Managing the overall direction and operations of your Department, develop specific goals, policies and strategies for your department organizing and training.
- Excel in your communication skills proficient in English and Thai Regularly.
- Hold daily briefings and regular meetings to communicate important. information to your team.
- Represent the image of The Company at all times. Be a leader to be looked all the time in the hotel and anywhere.
- Follow job assignments to the best of your capability as:
- Preparing and controlling the hotel maintenance budget.
- Co-ordinate with external agencies.
- Ensure that all operational departments are constantly provided with all services, utilities and equipment maintenance to enable them to do their functions effectively.
- Direct supervising and scheduling of the Engineering Tasks under your supervision.
- All preventative maintenance programs on all machines and equipment.
- All repairs and maintenance works orders.
- Inventories and procurements of parts and supplies.
- Maintain accident prevention and safety.
- Energy conversation and environment.
- Proper orientation, training and development of the engineering staffs.
- Follow up the hotel’s policies and procedures.
- Maintaining the guestroom maintenance strategy.
- Maintaining tracking data, check sheets and logs.
- Planning and scheduling project work, follow up, control contractor and commissioning.
- Lead to prioritize assignments and problem solving at the various briefing sessions each day.
- To interview and select suitable candidates for your department with Human Resource Department and recommend promotion, transfer or dismissal of employees. Any other duties that may be assigned by your manager from time to time.
- Assist other engineering task in order to achieve management requirement.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by your manager from time to time.
From time to time you may be asked to undertake duties that are not included in this job description. You should agree to undertake these duties as long as the request is reasonable and will not affect your health, safety or security.
Salary of up to 65000 Baht
Other company benefits
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C