Assistant Store Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Assistant Store Manager|
|CONTACT NAME:||Adrian Boccia|
Take you career to the next level on the Sunshine Coast
We need a Full-Time experienced leisure consultant that loves to quote and book luxury destinations including ocean and river cruising. Working for a brand new travel agency to open in March 2019!!
- Making Air, Land and Cruise bookings for very high-end clientele
- Manage client relationships
- Effectively and accurately manage all aspects of client bookings from enquiry to booking to back office
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
This brand new travel agency is set to open its doors in March 2019. Synonymous with all facets of travel whether it be your first holiday on a budget, or your ultimate luxury escape. They are recognised for their research and understanding of the ingredients that create a great travel experience.
Skills and Expertise
- GDS knowledge – Sabre preferred
- 2 Years Experience or more is required.
- Excellent customer service and client management skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and ability to perform to deadlines
- Capable of working autonomously while part of a team
- Great Earning Potential ( Incentives based on performance )
- Fun and Flexible working environment
- Fantastic Team Environment
- No Sundays or Public Holidays
- Birthday Leave