B2B Customer Service Support
|JOB TITLE:||B2B Customer Service Support|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
- Great working environment- friendly, supportive and knowledgeable
- Training & development provided
- Competitive salary offered
- Monday-Friday (37.5-hour week)
You will be the first point of contact for travel consultants booking hotel arrangements. The focus of the role will involve providing exceptional quality support to the agents. You will be responsible for handling and resolving incoming service and sales related queries.
- Booking accommodation for Travel Consultants
- Handling and resolving incoming sales and service-related queries
- Providing quality customer service
- Able to juggle multiple priorities
This company is a hotel booking platform made exclusively for travel consultants to enable them to find the ultimate hotel for travellers and themselves. This will enable you to book room nights globally, delivering the best value for the customer. The company values Travel Consultants and works on the premise that Travel Consultants are the most valuable and insightful source for booking travel experiences.
Skills & Experience
- Travel Industry knowledge
- Tech Savvy, quick learner & great communication
- Great attitude and willing to learn
- Enjoy a challenge!