Business Development Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Business Development Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Adrian Boccia|
Fantastic Opportunity to Join one of Travel’s Well Known and Reputable Brands!!
We are on the lookout for a HOT salesperson who loves to sell, bringing in sales, loves to maintain and build relationships and call on industry contacts as a Business Development in Western Australia. You will be self-motivated, self-disciplined and an inspiration to your team. This is an on-road role with much autonomy and the successful candidate must be as hungry as ever in this very competitive market.
- Performance and Develop Agency relationships
- Identify sales opportunities and ways to grow the business in current and new areas of the industry
- Meet and exceed your KPIs
- Produce and analyse reports
- Manage client relationships
Our client is one of the most recognised and reputable brands within the travel industry. They are a driven place to grow and offer multiple opportunities for the right candidate Australia wide. With over 30 years’ experience in their field, they are truly the envy of most their competitors
Skills and Expertise
- A proven track history in sales, account management or new business development
- A full and clean driver’s licence in order to perform daily duties
- An natural leader, relationship developer, influencer and problem solver
- A team player
- Drive to exceed targets
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously on the road.
- Ability to make prompt, precise decisions
- Competitive base salary, car allowance and exceptional bonus structure
- Tools of the Trade
- Work autonomously
- Great Career Progression
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C