Business Development Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Business Development Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Adrian Boccia|
Business Development Manager – Are you a Hunter? Love to Sell? Then this is the gig for you!!
We are on the lookout for a HOT salesperson who loves to sell, bringing in sales, loves to maintain and build relationships and call on industry contacts as a Business Development in Victoria. You will be self-motivated, self-disciplined and an inspiration to your team. This is an on-road role with much autonomy and the successful candidate must be as hungry as ever in this very competitive market.
- Performance and Develop Agency relationships
- Identify sales opportunities and ways to grow the business in current and new areas of the industry
- Meet and exceed your KPIs
- Produce and analyse reports
- Manage client relationships
Our client is one of the most recognised and reputable brands within the travel industry. They are a driven place to grow and offer multiple opportunities for the right candidate Globally! They offer some of the best staff perks in Australia.
Skills and Expertise
- A proven track history in sales, account management or new business development
- A full and clean driver’s licence in order to perform daily duties
- An natural leader, relationship developer, influencer and problem solver
- A team player
- Drive to exceed targets
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously on the road.
- Ability to make prompt, precise decisions
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Tools of the Trade
- Work autonomously
- Great Career Progression