Business Development Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Business Development Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Belinda Peddie|
If you are a SALES-HUNTER, need flexibility in terms of working hours (up to 20 hours a week) then this is the job for you!
A leading TMC is looking for a top performer to join their team to handle their new business acquisition in the business to business (B2B) space.
Work for a company that has over 1,000 business customers which includes household names and major industrial players. The group operates over 100 offices worldwide!
Skills and Expertise
- Must have Kiwi and NZ industry knowledge and experience
- Must possess proven lead generation skills and telesales experience
- Have an intimate understanding of the travel management sector
- Develop a business plan for sales acquisition (including customer and competitor analysis)
- Articulate the TMCs value proposition to key stakeholders in prospective companies and firms
- Develop a prospect-list and relationships via telephone sales, visits and the TMCs established Business Association networks
- Obtain new leads, build a pipeline and secure qualified appointments for the Business Development Executive and/or Managing Director
- Prepare Request for Proposals (RFP) response documents
- Formulate and implement agreed strategies to win new business
- Experience in business travel selling is preferable
- Preference will be given to a candidate who has an intimate understanding of the complete process of business travel management.
- Knowledge of Excel is essential
- Must have a proven history of flexibility and working in a team is essential
- Work flexi-hours up to 20 hours per week in a supportive team and an autonomous environment
- Mondays to Fridays with possibility of flexibility during school holidays
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C