Business Development Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Business Development Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Part Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Belinda Peddie|
If you are a SALES-HUNTER, need flexibility in terms of working hours, then this is the job for you!
A leading TMC is looking for a top performer to join their team to handle their new business acquisition in the business to business (B2B) space.
Work for a company that has over 1,000 business customers which includes household names and major industrial players. The group operates over 100 offices worldwide!
Skills and Expertise
- Must have Kiwi and NZ industry knowledge and experience
- Must possess proven lead generation skills and telesales experience
- Have an intimate understanding of the travel management sector
- Develop a business plan for sales acquisition (including customer and competitor analysis)
- Articulate the TMCs value proposition to key stakeholders in prospective companies and firms
- Develop a prospect-list and relationships via telephone sales, visits and the TMCs established Business Association networks
- Obtain new leads, build a pipeline and secure qualified appointments for the Business Development Executive and/or Managing Director
- Prepare Request for Proposals (RFP) response documents
- Formulate and implement agreed strategies to win new business
- Experience in business travel selling is preferable
- Preference will be given to a candidate who has an intimate understanding of the complete process of business travel management.
- Knowledge of Excel is essential
- Must have a proven history of flexibility and working in a team is essential
Work flexi-hours up to 20 hours per week in a supportive team and an autonomous environment
Mondays to Fridays with possibility of flexibility during school holidays
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C