Business Development Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Business Development Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Jo Walton|
Represent this tourism board for the launch of this exciting Asian destination to the New Zealand market
As the Business Development you will be responsible for promoting an exciting Asian destination to the New Zealand market. You will be training on new marketing collateral, the destination and being the key contact for any enquiries. This role will be for 4 days per week initially.
This Australian based Destination representative company are eager to expand in New Zealand and your growth is encouraged. With over 150 projects operating in 20 countries sky’s the limit!
Skills & Experience
- Ideally you will have BDM experience
- Varied background in the NZ travel industry
- Ideally contacts within the travel industry
- Travelled to Asia (ideally to the destination which will be disclosed on shortlist)
- Autonomy to work to your own schedule
- Ownership to introduce a new destination to market
- Competitive remuneration – based on experience
- Combination of work from home / on road