Business Development Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Business Development Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Adrian Boccia|
If you're a hunter that loves sales and has contacts in the hotel Industry, look no further!
We are on the lookout for a BDM that will be the first point of contact of business to the hotel market. Using your existing contacts and networks as well as developing new relationships. You will be required to onboard Australian hotels to this new platform
- Identifying, qualifying and capturing new business
- Maintaining an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline
- Deliver of results against set objectives
Our client is a startup business looking to disrupt the marketing of hotel and short-term rental accommodation market. Their model provides hotels an alternative option to drive more direct bookings and acquire greater guest information.
Skills and Expertise
- A proven track history in sales, account management or new business development
- Ideally having worked within wholesale, product and destination management businesses
- An natural leader, relationship developer, influencer and problem solver
- Drive to exceed targets
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Great salary with commission scheme
- Tools of the trade
- Working in a great city location and or home
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C