Business Development Manager – Adventure Travel Company
|JOB TITLE:||Business Development Manager – Adventure Travel Company|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Susan Chand|
BDM role that covers QLD / SA / WA unique bucket list destinations, Salary to $70k + Super + Comms + Opportunity for famils!
This role will see you presenting unique destinations to the retail travel space – targeting new business as well as growing an existing portfolio of clients.
We are on the hunt for an energetic and passionate BDM, who has a demonstrated interest in adventure travel - with strong business acumen and experience in a sales capacity in the travel industry.
- Develop and maintain relationships with trade partners
- Represent the business at industry events and famils
- Proactively increase sales
- Manage training and development plans for your clients
- Provide reporting intelligence to the business on sales performance
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager to drive marketing initiatives
An adventure travel company experiencing significant growth that specialise in travel to “bucket list” destinations around the globe.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in international travel and tourism sales or marketing, business development, trade partnership management or similar
- Proven experience in establishing and managing relationships with key account decision makers, trade partners and agencies
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, and monitoring sales and marketing budgets
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, Sales or similar preferred
- Growing & stable company
- Highly engaged culture with a focus on the people
- Opportunity to travel and experience the product first hand
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C