Business Development Manager - Corporate Travel
|JOB TITLE:||Business Development Manager - Corporate Travel|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Kimberley Rogers|
We are looking for a pure sales hunter, someone who loves going out and winning new business and reaping the rewards from it
This is a newly created position due to growth meaning you can make it your own. You will be targeting corporate businesses across New Zealand who have large travel spend. You will be able to provide them cost saving solutions by showing them the benefits of booking with a dedicated Travel Management Company(TMC), providing discounted tickets and an award winning service.
A well-established, boutique corporate TMC that has been successfully running for nearly 15 years. They have a great team who will be there to help you settle in as well as hands on management who offer great support.
Skills & Experience
- Must have previous experience in a Business Development role
- Previous experience in the travel industry would be a huge advantage, especially if you have been in corporate travel
- Proven sales achievements
- Ability to work autonomously
- Newly created role
- Great team and office atmosphere
- Supportive management
- Autonomous role