|JOB TITLE:||Campaign Coordinator|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Jamie Ware|
As the Campaign Coordinator your role is to provide administration and logistical support to campaigns and manage all ad-hoc talent within campaigns. You will be responsible for the briefing on campaign requirements, managing pack sends, monitoring posts and wrapping up all campaigns.
A Global Social and Influencer agency made up of a team of strategists, developers, researchers, sociologists, designers and behavioural economists committed to creating impact through influence. Based in the heart of Surry Hills, this successful and fun agency is well respected amongst a global audience who continue to hit targets and pave the way for their clients.
- Work with Campaign Leads and Tech team for any checks or testing on App and comms for Creators
- Complete campaign audits and manage contribution rates
- Assist and attend Creator events, providing content creation guidance and support to Creators
- Manage and moderate content when live
- Flag trending content in real time, so that Senior Campaign managers can amplify or share with clients
- Support Social and Partnership campaign copy needs when required (Example: internal briefing documents, debrief decks for clients, app briefs, creator adhoc comms etc)
- Coordinate across Campaign Leads and Tech team to help solve Creator issues within and outside campaigns
- Manage community engagement activities including events, education initiatives, etc.
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C