Canada and Alaska Travel Specialist
|JOB TITLE:||Canada and Alaska Travel Specialist|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
A passion for Travel? Do you want to become a Canada and Alaska Specialist? Apply Now!
In this role you will be responsible for booking exciting travel arrangements to Canada and Alaska. In this role you will learn and develop in depth knowledge of your destination and the fabulous products on offer and become a true specialist of one of the most exciting and popular travel destinations in the world. It is essential that you have visited Canada or Alaska and that you have a passion for travel and a desire to discover and learn about the products that you promote.
The company is a unique exciting travel wholesaler offering a range of exceptional product to worldwide destinations. You’ll work alongside people that inspire you and in a great atmosphere where everyone loves their job and shares the same passion for travel.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong communication skill and sales oriented
- Good listening and comprehension skill
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Travel industry experience will be highly regarded
- Working with a well-respected travel organisation
- Well located, friendly office in North Sydney
- Supportive management
- No Weekend work (Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm)
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C