Chef de Partie
|JOB TITLE:||Chef de Partie|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Peter Jackson|
This highly awarded venue caters for high end corporate events & conferences. A well equipped kitchen with a long standing brigade currently in place
As Chef de Partie you will be responsible for managing your section and assist senior chefs in the management of the delivery of service ensuring a seamless delivery.
Events will range from smaller boutique events through to large sit down dinners up to 400 covers.
The company is a successful and an awarded business with a supportive and long standing management team with a focus on developing their team and promoting from within.
A large multi facted business that caters for high end clientele.
Skills & Experience
- We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie with 2 years experience within a high quality event kitchen or a fsat paced venue.
- Essential requirements include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical cooking abilities
- Excellent team player
- Excellent remuneration package
- Discounted parking
- Additional company benefits