Chef de Partie
|JOB TITLE:||Chef de Partie|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Peter Jackson|
A great opportunity to work for an established venue with multiple outlets on site. This business can offer excellent variety in the workplace and real progression opportunities.
As Chef de Partie you will be responsible for managing your own section whilst assisting in the management of the kitchen.
Working within a larger organisation you will also be able to assist in other outlets within the venue.
The company is a very well established operation with a variety of styles of dining from casual dining, event catering to fine dining.
Skills & Experience
- We are looking for a qualified CDP who is looking to take their career to the next level.
- You could be an experienced Demi chef looking for your next opportunity.
- This position is available for an immediate start and is offering a very competitive salary of 60K plus super.
- Very close to all forms of public transport, average of 45hours per week, discounted parking if required.
- All shifts are straight shifts with no split shifts.