Chef De Partie and Partner - Onsite Island Living
|JOB TITLE:||Chef De Partie and Partner - Onsite Island Living|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Susan Chand|
An exciting opportunity for a live in couple on this stunning award winning resort – located off the mainland of NSW. Full time Chef de Partie plus partner.
One of the best Chef de Partie roles currently available. Work with this established & supportive team of 5 in the kitchen. We are looking for a chef who is hands on, loves to learn & is committed to a long term permanent opportunity.
The beauty of this role is that you will be working a 5 star kitchen, with a service offering in the rooms (not in the restaurant due Covid). The Partner role is varied – can encompass housekeeping, waitering or anything else really that is needed to be tended to in this resort.
Working 5 days a week, standard hours.
Skills & Experience
- Must have experience as a Chef, working a busy kitchen with a focus on fresh produce
- Will consider a Commis Chef, Chef de Partie or Sous Chef
- Must have a stable work history
- Must have unrestricted work rights
- Work on one of the prettiest islands that Australia has to offer
- The beach a stone’s throw away from your front door step
- Permanent opportunity for this CDP role
- Free board and food provided for the CDP and a very minimal board for the partner
- A total of 30+ fellow staff on this resort with low staff turnover
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C