Chef de Partie – North Shore
|JOB TITLE:||Chef de Partie – North Shore|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Peter Jackson|
A great opportunity to join a community minded venue on the northern beaches. Enjoy a professional and structured working environment that offers work life balance and ongoing career opportunities
As Chef de Partie you will manage your own section whilst assisting senior chefs within the kitchen. The position presents as a great opportunity to move through various sections and outlets within the venue.
Conveniently located the venue caters very much for the local community and families.
The venue is focused on giving back to the community and dveloping their team through training and promoting from within.
This is a large nmulti outlet operation that offers a great selection of cuisine through their various venues.
Skills & Experience
- We are ideally looking for an experienced chef de partie who is looking for variety and stability.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience within a busy kitchen with a strong appreciation for delivery great service and producing a high quality product.
- Your background could be a quality café or restaurant or hotel where you have managed your own section
- Excellent salary of 60K plus super, Free onsite parking, uniforms and meals provided.
- Great opportunity for ongoing career progression