Chef de Partie
|JOB TITLE:||Chef de Partie|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Peter Jackson|
- Manage your own section within a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Lead a small team of chefs with your section
- Ability to manage operational and financial aspects of the section
- Offering a healthy work life balance
A fantastic highly awarded venue based in the North Sydney area which is a multi-outlet operation.
The venue consists of high end event spaces, high quality restaurant and retail food operations. They are currently looking for passionate and dedicated CDP’s to work and take ownership within the kitchens.
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie within a fast-paced environment.
- A stable work history within a fast-paced kitchen environment
- A great team player with excellent communication skills
- A realistic work life balance
- A varied working environment with room for progression
- Close to all forms of public transport