|JOB TITLE:||Client Partner|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
$200k circa (plus bonus)- Sydney based.
Experience Design Agency (10 staff and growing..).
Previous experience running or driving new business efforts in a digital design agency is a must.
This Director of Client Services role is a pivotal role for our client, an experience Design agency in Sydney. It's critical to the growth and ongoing evolution of the company who recently have been producing and winning awards for their work. This person serves as the agency (team of 10 currently) leader for facilitating account growth by eventually nurturing existing Client relationships and reinforcing the role of trusted Advisor and consultative client partner.
This agency prides itself on earning this position with its Clients through smart, forward thinking and efficient execution focused on go-to-market priorities with an overarching emphasis on bringing our Clients closer to their customers.
The primary remit of this role is to expand the relationship footprint of Clients in order to identify new opportunities for them to provide value to its Clients and ensure mutual success by shepherding the seamless transition from sale to engagement. The secondary directive is to bring critical thinking and planning; strategic insights grounded in commercial understanding of industry verticals; and a consistent consultative approach for existing and new Clients alike. In addition, this role will be on the proverbial front lines to help evolve the agency brand and positioning — ensuring they remain focused on providing value in a continuously changing market.
- Define and execute comprehensive organic new business growth plans for new and existing Client accounts.
- Actively contribute to new business planning, RFPs/RFIs, and pitch presentations.
- Monitor industry news and leverage Client relationships to identify business growth or entry opportunities.
- Attend relevant conferences, industry events, etc. to network and reinforce Nightjar’s presence in the market.
- Liaise with the Delivery team to transition Clients from the sales pipeline to resource planning and project scoping.
- Provide strategic direction on projects to ensure business needs and expectations are being met.
- Serve as a senior-level escalation point for Client relationships.
- 5+ years previous aptitude for managing digital agency or business / experience design / technology consulting industries. Working in a previous Group Account Director role, Client Service Director role or Managing Director role.
- Exceptional written and communication skills with a talent for creating impactful narratives and exceptional presentations
- High proficiency for synthesising complex business challenges into consultative sales opportunities.
- Natural curiosity re: emerging trends in the innovation, experience design, digital transformation, and customer experience domain
This is a full-time, on-site position at an award-winning company (B&T, FWA, AGDA, Mumbrella, AC+E, Awwwards etc) with a passion for smart design and creating innovative user experiences.
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C