Cloud Engineer - Oslo
|JOB TITLE:||Cloud Engineer - Oslo|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
An Oslo-based start-up with a prestigious national client base are seeking a Cloud Engineer to join their team and help the further development of their powerful AI-powered Data capturing platform for deep learning based unstructured document capturing and process automation. Offering their clients customisable machine learning models they offer a variety of language + document agnostic ML models within topics such as Accounts & Expenses through to Robotic Process Automation! Still at an early stage, you will join the team with a wide scope of tasks and influence as well as being offered to be a real part of the company with stocks as part of the benefits package.
We Believe you will:
- Design, implement a test the core infrastructure.
- Help guide not only the product development but influence the organisations culture and DNA
- Be part of a team that is passionate about achieving great things, together!
Required Skills/ Experience
- Experience with one of the major cloud infrastructure platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure or IBM).
- Good programming skills.
Other (not essential but a bonus):
- Container infrastructure (e.g., Kubernetes, AWS, ECS, AWS Fargate)
What they Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Offices in downtown Oslo
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C