|JOB TITLE:||Community Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Peter Jackson|
An amazing opportunity to utilise your hospitality experience to join a fantastic company that is changing the way we live. Co-living is a booming industry
As Community Manager you will be responsible for:
- Recruiting and training sales associates
- Ensuring occupancy levels are maintained through relationship management and sales
- Development professional relationships with members ensuring a community vibe is achieved
- Overall management of operational aspects of the site
The company is a global leader in the co-living industry with significant presence throughout Asia and are about to embark on an exciting venture throughout Australia.
They currently have over 20 locations globally and are replicating their proven business model in Australia. (Sydney initially)
Skills & Experience
Your career background could be varied, however we are looking for an individual with exceptional customer service abilities with a entrepreneurial approach to business management.
- A strong hospitality background whether from hotels, tourism or airlines
- Exceptional communication and sales abilities
- Strong operational and financial skills
- Work for a global business with a proven business model
- Opportunity to be national leader
- Be challenged and excited to go to work every day
- Very competitive salary package with exceptional opportunities to grow with the business.