Corporate Business Development Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Corporate Business Development Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Adrian Boccia|
Are you a Hunter? Love to Sell? Then this is the gig for you!!
We are on the lookout for a HOT salesperson who loves to sell, bringing in sales, loves to maintain and build relationships and call on industry contacts as a Business Development in Victoria/Tasmania. You will be self-motivated, self-disciplined and an inspiration to your team. This is an on-road role with much autonomy and the successful candidate must be as hungry as ever in this very competitive market.
- Performance and Develop Agency relationships
- Identify sales opportunities and ways to grow the business in current and new areas of the industry
- Meet and exceed your KPIs
- Produce and analyse reports
- Manage client relationships
This large global TMC is part of a multinational corporate travel management company. Their business clients range from oil companies to major retailers, construction to technology and sports to finance. They offer you state of the art booking systems, a high quality personal service and superb buying power ensuring their clients travel dollar goes that much further
Skills and Expertise
- A proven track history in sales, account management or new business development
- A full and clean driver’s licence in order to perform daily duties
- An natural leader, relationship developer, influencer and problem solver
- A team player
- Drive to exceed targets
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously on the road.
- Ability to make prompt, precise decisions
- Excellent base salary and commission
- Tools of the Trade
- Work autonomously
- Great Career Progression