|JOB TITLE:||Corporate Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Natasha Mitrevska|
Boutique corporate travel agency based in the CBD looking for an experienced corporate travel consultant using Amadeus.
- Work for an established corporate travel company
- Monday to Friday Business hours
- CBD located office
- Supportive environment
- Effectively manage corporate customers travel arrangements
- Process client requests accurately, in accordance with system and standard procedures with specific turnaround time
- Develop a strong relationship with the assigned corporate client and provide excellent customer service
- Generate all air travel, accommodation, car hire and ancillary requirements to ensure all journeys are a complete success.
The company is an International Corporate Travel Organisation that focuses on staying up to date and providing the best service to its clients. The team of dedicated travel managers know that small concepts make the biggest difference. They provide 24/7 ground support and pride themselves on exceptional customer service. This is a professional but fun and supportive environment to progress your career.
- 2 years’ experience working in corporate travel
- Amadeus or Tramada knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Hard working but knows how to have fun