|JOB TITLE:||Corporate Consultant|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
Experienced Travel Consultant required for an excellent Corporate Travel Consultant opportunity. Corporate is favoured but strong Leisure Travel Consultants are encouraged to apply.
- Effectively manage corporate customers travel arrangements
- Process client requests accurately, in accordance with system and standard procedures with specific turnaround time
- Develop a strong relationship with the assigned corporate client and provide excellent customer service
- Generate all air travel, accommodation, car hire and ancillary requirements to ensure all journeys are a complete success.
The company is an International Corporate Travel Organisation that focusses on staying up to date and providing the best service to its clients. The team of dedicated travel managers know that small concepts make the biggest difference. They provide 24/7 ground support and pride themselves on exceptional customer service. This is a professional but fun and supportive environment to progress your career.
- 2 years’ experience working in Leisure or Corporate
- Sabre or Tramada Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Online experience in Serko or Next Gen
- Hard working but knows how to have fun
- Work for an established corporate travel company
- CBD located office
- Supportive environment
- Monday to Friday Business hours
- Flexible working conditions