Corporate Domestic Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Corporate Domestic Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
Join this well-known Corporate Travel Company and get your work/life balance back!
- Effectively manage corporate customers domestic travel arrangements
- Process client requests accurately, in accordance with system and standard procedures with specific turnaround time
- Develop a strong relationship with the assigned corporate client and provide excellent customer service
- Generate all air travel, accommodation, car hire and ancillary requirements to ensure all journeys are a complete success.
My client is at the forefront of technology and focuses on staying up to date and providing the best service to its clients. They are continuing to grow by a considerable amount and offer fantastic incentives for all their staff, valuing their dedication and hard work. On top of your salary and super, you’ll also be incentivised and rewarded in a fun yet professional and supportive environment.
- A passion for customer service
- Experience with Sabre/Tramada preferred but not mandatory (more than happy to cross train)
- Switched on individuals who know how to work productively but still know how to have a great time
- Work for an established corporate travel company
- Earn commission
- Annual conference for high achievers
- Supportive environment
- Corporate Healthcare Rate
- Staff Travel Discounts
- Paid Volunteer Leave Day
- Events, Christmas Party and drinks every Friday
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C