|JOB TITLE:||Corporate/Leisure Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Matt Fabbiano|
Tokyo 2020 is calling…Corporate and Groups Travel Manager needed for sports and events company based in Melbourne.
Are you a current Corporate and Groups Travel Manager looking to take the next step in your travel career? A rare opportunity to join this market leader in sports and events. Your responsibilities include booking everything travel related, from airfares, accommodation, sightseeing tours and much more.
Founded almost 15 years ago, this Melbourne owned and operated company is one of the market leaders when it comes to sports, events and entertainment travel. Their portfolio includes working on some of the biggest events, which have included the Beijing, London and Rio Olympic Games.
Skills and Expertise
- At least 3+ years of experience as a senior corporate travel consultant and/or groups travel consultant
- Must have strong GDS knowledge of Sabre, SAM or Tramada
- High attention to detail in administration and documentation
- A genuine passion and interest for sports and events
- Monday to Friday roster, weekends to yourself
- Great inner east location, easily accessible by public transport
- Be part of an expanding company
- Work on great sporting accounts, including the 2020 Tokyo Olympics