Corporate Travel BDM
|JOB TITLE:||Corporate Travel BDM|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Leanne Markham|
Work for a well-respected travel business and be part of a growing team of BDMs and share the same passion in sales.
- Global travel company
- Expanding team
- Uncapped commission
- Competitive salary
As the corporate BDM you will maintain, build relationships and sell. You will be self-motivated, self-disciplined and on-road role with much autonomy and the successful candidate must be as hungry as ever in this very competitive market.
- Identify sales opportunities and ways to grow the business in current and new areas of the industry
- Meet and exceed your KPIs
- Manage client relationships
- Cold calling / client meetings
- Sales hunter
Our client is one of the most recognised and reputable brands within the travel industry. They are a driven place to grow and offer multiple opportunities for the right candidate Globally! They offer some of the best staff perks in Australia.
Skills and Expertise
- A proven track history in sales, account management or new business development
- A full and clean driver’s licence in order to perform daily duties
- An natural leader, relationship developer, influencer and problem solver
- A team player
- Drive to exceed targets
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously on the road.
- Ability to make prompt, precise decisions
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C