Corporate Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Corporate Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
Unique Opportunity for an incredible Corporate Consultant to join a fantastic growing travel company!
- A competitive salary of $55,000-$65,000 Plus Super
- Monday to Friday (No Weekends and No after hours)
- Great location in Brisbane CBD
The company is an award-winning successful Travel company. The company has been established for 30 years and is valued for exceptional client relationship management and providing outstanding customer service. The company is ever growing and there is a great opportunity for an outstanding multi-skilled travel consultant to join the dynamic team in a corporate role. The company ensures on-going training and a long-term travel career.
The company is seeking an experienced corporate consultant to join an award winning, successful travel organisation. You will book domestic and international travel for high end corporate clients, manage relationships efficiently and oversee all aspects from inquiry to back office operations.
Skills and Expertise
- GDS knowledge – SABRE is preferred
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Excellent customer service and client management skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and ability to perform to deadlines
- Capable of working autonomously while part of a team