Corporate Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Corporate Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Adrian Boccia|
A game changing opportunity for one lucky corporate consultant!!
We need someone to join one of the largest brands in corporate travel management. Who deliver tailored solutions for different cultures and business sectors which include legal firms, major retailers, constructions companies, technology organisations and media specialists.
- Book domestic and international travel for corporate clients
- Manage client relationships
- Effectively and accurately manage all aspects of client bookings from enquiry to booking to back office
This large global TMC is part of a multinational corporate travel management company. Their business clients range from oil companies to major retailers, construction to technology and sports to finance. They offer you state of the art booking systems, a high quality personal service and superb buying power ensuring their clients travel dollar goes that much further.
Skills and Expertise
- GDS knowledge – Sabre and Tramada
- 3-5 Years’ Experience is required
- Excellent customer service and client management skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and ability to perform to deadlines
- Capable of working autonomously while part of a team
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating Roster
- Excellent Staff Rewards
- Stable Environment
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C