Corporate Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Corporate Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Jo Walton|
Calling experienced Travel Consultants! My client is a well-established boutique Travel Agency serving corporate travellers, located in Ponsonby
My client is looking for an experienced Travel Consultant to join their boutique Travel agency located in the heart of Ponsonby. As a Corporate Consultant you will be a handling a combination of short haul and long-haul air and land arrangements including complex round the world business travel bookings for corporate clients and selected retail customers. To be successful in this role you will combine your passion and travel experience while providing quality service to the customers.
Having been established for over 25 years this small owner operator serves a niche group of clients who are looking for an agency offering a more personalised and highly professional service They commit themselves and its resources to the individual needs of the corporate traveller.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years Travel Consulting experience
- GDS preferred: Amadeus (conversion is offered if need be)
- Full Fares & Ticketing knowledge required
- Remuneration commensurate with skills and experience
- Small supportive family feel team environment
- Monday – Friday 8.30am -5pm
- Off street parking
- Office surrounded by public transport and great eateries