Cruise Sales Agent
|JOB TITLE:||Cruise Sales Agent|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Adrian Boccia|
Ahoy!! If you are a cruising specialist and love everything about cruising, we want to hear from you!
An opportunity not to be missed has arisen for a driven and proven cruising specialist to take on the role of Cruise Sales Agent. My client is in need for someone to join this amazing cruise brand for a career journey that could take you anywhere. Cruising is now the fastest growing sector of the travel, tourism and leisure industry
- Ensure that KPI’s are met in regards to service Levels, abandoned call rates etc
- Support and handle telephone enquiries efficiently and accurately.
- Provide feedback & suggestions to streamline processes to improve the business
- Be logged onto the phones to take incoming sales calls.
A reputable and proud Australian owned and operated travel company headquartered in Melbourne with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. Operating for 32 years the company has developed into one of the most respected travel groups in the country representing the largest group of independent travel agencies in Australia.
Skills and Expertise
- Take ownership of customer enquiries and follow through on your commitments
- Keep customers informed of any problems, issues or changes
- Building rapport and Creditability
- Explore and Listen
- Handle Objections
- Build strong customer relationships through listening, getting to know their needs and responding promptly and appropriately
- Exception planning
- Great Presentation Skills
- Excellent and Competitive Salary
- Based in SYDNEY CBD
- Be part of a great and reputable team
- Excellent Career Progression
- All tools of the trade
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C