Customer Care Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Customer Care Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
An opportunity for a Travel Professional to be part of something fun and big!
- Specialists in travel for millennial's – think music festivals and events!
- Monday to Friday (No Weekends and No After Hours)
- Great location close to transport or all-day free parking
This travel company is destined for success, specialising in travel to Hawaii, California, The South Pacific, Bali and Australia - it is providing exceptional creative packages to promote a new product launch. The online travel company founded in 2015 is ever growing with a great team environment and fantastic career progression you do not want to miss out!!
The company is seeking a travel professional who can provide exceptional customer service. The role will involve live chat, telephone and email customer inquiries. This role will involve handling the pre and post-sale customer inquiries and you will be required to provide knowledgeable expertise on all online booking and packages provided.
Skills and Expertise
- GDS knowledge – AMADEUS is preferred
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Excellent customer service and client management skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and ability to perform to deadlines
- Capable of working autonomously while part of a team