|JOB TITLE:||Data Engineer|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Jack Dickinson|
- This company is a European leader in the Tech consulting, digital and software development services, driving their clients’ digital transformation to obtain tangible and sustainable benefits. With over 40 years’ experience in nearly 30 countries, relating to National Security, Government systems and National Health Services globally, the company prides itself on providing great data-driven value to every venture they undertake.
- The company, headquartered in Oslo, have some of the best facilities, including a state-of-the-art technical lab, where they work on pushing the boundaries of Data. They work to combine greenfield, end-to-end solutions with advanced AI, Machine Learning and Robotics technologies to deliver value-driven innovative solutions.
- In an era where organisations demand more from their IT, with many not knowing the true power of the data that lays at their fingertips, you will be at the forefront of unlocking this potential. You will have the chance to be involved/responsible for the design and implementation of data systems for clients including the likes of some of the largest government initiatives, through to revolutionising industries, introducing advanced AI techniques, and intuitive data-driven environments.
WE BELIEVE YOU WILL:
- Have a high education in IT, Mathematics/statistics, with at least 2 years' hands-on experience.
- Be curious and fully capable of realising concepts.
- Forward thinking and pragmatic team player, capable of providing clear advice and outstanding value to clients.
- Have a drive and passion for data and stay professionally up to date on new trends and standards.
- Communication skills are essential and full fluency in written and spoken English and Norwegian is a must.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following cloud platforms, such as: AWS; Azure; and/or GCP.
- Knowledge of cloud platform data tools and services, such as: Azure Datalake; AWS Data Exchange; Azure CosmosDB; GCP BigQuery, etc.
- Knowledge of programming around Data utilising Languages, such as: Python; SCALA; Spark; Java; C#, etc.
- Knowledge of Designing & Implementing CI/CD Processes with Tools, such as: Docker; Kubernetes; OpenShift, etc.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Tools, such as: Terraform; Pulumi; AWS CloudFormation, etc.
- Knowledge of Data Engineering Tools and practices for things like Data Streaming & Storage, such as: SQL; NoSQL; PostgreSQL; ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), Data warehousing (SQL Server etc.); Kafka, etc.
- 6 weeks' vacation.
- Almost unlimited tech budget.
- Health & Wellbeing benefits.
- 10,000 NOK per certification (with a company culture driven by personal development and innovation).
- Pension: 5% of Salary up to 7.1G.