|JOB TITLE:||DevOps Engineer|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Gemma Staunton|
- This company is an innovation-first IT services company with three different locations, having doubled in size from 2017-2020 to now be over 200 employees. Part of what makes them unique is their focus on delivering data-driven solutions with some of the best ML & AI experts in combination with their own in-house dedicated AI Laboratory. Looking more at their work as an innovator/accelerator, over the past 5 years they have delivered over 100 AI solutions, collecting, transforming, organizing, analyzing, customer data to structure it enabling the creation of cutting-edge models and solutions providing unparalleled returns and insights. Some of the success stories include the likes of NIBIO, Trade solutions, and Farmastat with many of their projects being widely known for having an immense impact on both the local and international world.
- Collab with other talented engineers and developers.
- Be part of a team that is passionate about achieving great things together.
- Have a desire to learn and develop your skills and portfolio alongside many of Norway’s top evangelists and MVPs.
- B1 Norwegian
- At least 3 years’ DevOps experience
- Experience in Terraform
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of Cloud platforms (Azure / AWS)
- Excellent problem solving or troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge of infrastructure as code
- Experience with building CICD pipeline
- Experience with docker
- Experience with container tools
- Experience with Java / .NET
- Competitive Salary of up to 1.1m NOK
- Insurance/Pension/5 weeks holidays
- Certification Bonus’
- 600+ Training courses
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C