Director of Finance
|JOB TITLE:||Director of Finance|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Mihai Olteanu|
Trendy 5 star resort belonging to an international hotel chain is now looking for a finance professional to handle the property business, ideally you are already at FC or DOF level for at least 4 years in an international property and your past track-record is impeccable. Due to local legislation, this role is opened for local THAI applicants only.
- Know the theoretical and technical aspects of your job and immediate work environment
- Act as a role model and teacher to your subordinates on these subjects
- Offer your knowledge and support to your department
- Attend training offered by the hotel
- Know your job and continue your self-development by self-directed learning and participation in company sponsored training programs.
- Network within the company and the industry to keep abreast of developments affecting your field of expertise.
- Coordinate the compilation of the hotel’s annual business plan.
- Participate in controlling the hotel’s financial performance and provide the individual divisions with profit engineering guidance.
- Protect the hotel’s financial interest by implementing controls for revenues, expense, protection of assets whilst ensuring Guest get value for money and excellent service standards.
- Ensure all staff members are under your supervision is scheduled in accordance with business needs.
- Ensure your division provides accurate and timely financial reports.
- Provide safekeeping, including proper storage and access of all contracts, leases and other financial records.
- Ensure all Finance and Accounting policies and procedures are implemented.
- Ensure all accounts are recorded on a monthly basis.
- Ensure the correct implementation of all cash-handling procedures in the hotel.
- Have a good understanding of the hotel’s emergency procedures and ensure implementation of those related to your division.
Salary of up to 150000 Baht + Service Charge
Other hotel benefits
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C