Director of Sales & Marketing - MICE + FB
|JOB TITLE:||Director of Sales & Marketing - MICE + FB|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Mihai Olteanu|
Upscale MICE & F&B boutique venue in Yangon is now looking for its first DOSM. You must be a very switched-on and a well-connected sales and marketing professional with at least 10 years of experience in MICE or F&B, an industry star which is well known around. The role is open for expats with SEA experience
- Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, market research and public relations activities, both external and internal alongside the external marketing agency
- Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations to be designed by the external marketing agency
- Leads and Directs the efforts of the sales team to achieve sales targets
- Training of the sales & marketing team
- Supports the Corporate Finance Team to introduce and secure investors for Real Estate projects
Scope of Position:
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of: a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and, all Organization marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
- Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials
- Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
- Planning and budgeting
- Recommend and Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Recommend short- and long-term Organization goals and objectives to the Executive Director.
- Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel, both paid and volunteer.
- Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified personnel, both paid and volunteer.
- Ensure effective management within the marketing, communications and public relations function, with provision for succession.
- Design, support and oversee cross-functional teams throughout the Organization.
- Develop and grow an internal sales team that can meet the company sales targets
- Develop and recommend the appropriate sales strategy, tactics and targets to achieve sales of units to the Executive Director
- Develop effective training programs to teach team how to develop relationships with customers, negotiate deals and complete paperwork for the sale
- Assist the organization to gain a better market share by identifying, recommending and implementing improved selling and marketing strategies
- Plan, design and conduct appropriate marketing and selling strategies for individual properties within budgetary limits
- Undertake business development activities including developing and building relationships with potential and existing investors as well as joint-venture partners, supporting the development and execution of the Group’s overall partnership strategy
- Support the corporate finance team to secure funding requirements of the Group, including delivering competitive and innovative funding for the Group’s projects
- Undertake any duties / special projects as assigned
Salary of up to 3000 US$
Other company benefits including expat perks
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C