|JOB TITLE:||Duty Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Peter Jackson|
A great opportunity to join a high end venue and assist in the venue management
As Restaurant Assistant Manager you will support the General Manager in the day to day operations of the venue.
This will include full restaurant service for high end corporate clientele, guiding and training your service team ensuring service excellence at all times.
Assist with the financial management of the venue including managing labour costs and increasing sales where possible.
This is a highly regarded hospitality organisation.
A leader within their field – a global organisation with a strong presence nationally and globally.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a restaurant supervisor or assistant manager within a high end operation
- Superior service abilities with a sincere passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to work across various shifts from early starts through to evening shifts
- Outstanding communication is essential
- Very competitive remuneration
- Paid parking
- Excellent career progression