Expedition Operations Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Expedition Operations Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Jake Svensson|
We are seeking an Operations Manager to start immediately and oversee all expedition operations.
We are seeking an Operations Manager to start immediately and oversee all expedition operations. The role will be varied and involve working on all aspects of the operation – encompassing all aspects of recruitment, on-boarding and ongoing relationship management of contractors and leading a small team.
- Based in Sydney or Melbourne
- Oversee product delivery
- Coordinate on-board activities
- Manage supplier relationships
This reputable brand is an expert in land and cruise based itineraries and invest heavily in recruiting staff with first-hand knowledge of these destinations.
Skills and Expertise
- 2+ years’ experience as an expedition leader or crew on an expedition vessel
- Interpersonal skills and ability to adapt is vital.
- Leadership qualities
- Strong communicator and brand ambassador
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent OTE
- Travel internationally as well as domestically
- Time on-board during the expedition season
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C