|JOB TITLE:||Finance Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Mihai Olteanu|
Global hospitality group with main office in Singapore is now recruiting for a Finance Manager to run their financial operations for Thailand. Ideally you will be based in the South of Thailand yet it could be based in Bangkok too. You will be reporting to the main office in Singapore but in direct contact with the local owners.
You are an experienced finance person with a strong understanding of the hospitality/accommodation business, a strong financial acumen, very organized and in trend with modern accounting. Only THAI applicants will be considered.
- Know the theoretical and technical aspects of your job and immediate work environment
- Act as a role model and teacher to your subordinates on these subjects
- Offer your knowledge and support to your department
- Attend training offered by the company
- Know your job and continue your self-development by self-directed learning and participation in company sponsored training programs.
- Network within the company and the industry to keep abreast of developments affecting your field of expertise.
- Coordinate the compilation of the company’s annual business plan.
- Participate in controlling the company’s financial performance and provide the individual divisions with profit engineering guidance.
- Protect the company financial interest by implementing controls for revenues, expense, protection of assets whilst ensuring Guest get value for money and excellent service standards.
- Ensure all staff members are under your supervision is scheduled in accordance with business needs.
- Ensure your division provides accurate and timely financial reports.
- Provide safekeeping, including proper storage and access of all contracts, leases and other financial records.
- Ensure all Finance and Accounting policies and procedures are implemented.
- Ensure all accounts are recorded on a monthly basis.
- Ensure the correct implementation of all cash-handling procedures in the hotel.
- Have a good understanding of the hotel’s emergency procedures and ensure implementation of those related to your division.
From time to time you may be asked to undertake duties that are not included in this job description. You should agree to undertake these duties as long as the request is reasonable and will not affect your health, safety or security.