|JOB TITLE:||Finance Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Mihai Olteanu|
We are a growing multi-business company and we need a finance manager (FM) to be the right hand of our thriving CEO. With your experience and talents, you’ll be able to lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective. Our ideal candidate has extensive experience within several industries, perhaps having worked your way up through the ranks to your role as an executive. We believe this trajectory helps develop a unique mix of business and management expertise, plus proficiency with the practices, policies, and procedures within the industry. We have our eye out for a FM with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view. Ideal background will be from Real Estate-Banking-Hospitality
The FM position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of Finance function including finance reporting, budgeting, taxation, and investor relations for the group
- Act as a strategic business partner to executive management and the Board of Directors by providing sound business advice for business decision making and formulating financial strategy for the growth of the business
- Manage group's capital structure, treasury function and maintain good relationship with banks and other financial institutions
- 12 Drive changes and improvements for continuous business growth
- Assist management in assessing potential investment opportunities
- Handle the financial accounts of all investments in Thailand to ensure compliance with Financial Reporting Standards, local regulatory requirements as well as adherence to the Group policies and procedures;
- Arrange for debt and equity financing and maintain good banking relationships and investors’ relationships;
- Initiate and monitor the implementation of internal control and business process improvements, maintain relationships with external auditors and investigate their findings and investigations;
- Provide support to top management and the investment committee on the financial implications of key decisions.
- Participate in projects including merger and acquisition, fund raising exercises, corporate finance transactions, etc.
COMPANY VISION AND BRANDING
- Drives standards of excellence and integrity
- Works in a collaborative, team environment, and foster the positive working environment
- Live, promote, build and protect core values, branding and company’s mission.
- Undertake any duties / special projects as assigned
Salary of up to 100000
Other company benefits
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C