Finance Manager / Analyst
|JOB TITLE:||Finance Manager / Analyst|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$120,000 + Super|
|CONTACT NAME:||Peter Jackson|
Are you an expert in numbers and preparing statistical reports? Working for a leading property development & hotel organisation within the CBD
As the Finance Manager you will assist the CFO with generating accurate reports on various projects within the organisation.
The successful Finance Manager will be an expert in numbers and exercise exceptional auditing strategies to ensure profitable outcomes across all business units.
Reporting to the Chairman this is a critical role for the ongoing success of the business.
The company is involved in property development, construction and hotel management with business ventures globally.
They have recently expanded their portfolio of projects and now require the expertise of an experienced finance manager
Skills & Experience
- Strong finance management expertise within the property development, construction industry.
- Ideally experience within a multi faceted organisation where you have delivered presentations to the Executive team
- An exceptional analytical approach to finance
- An amazing work culture within a significant corporate organisation
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Fantastic corporate CBD offices